Our China Journey
Our Shanghai office has created and managed full-service marketing and communications campaigns for the last 15 years. From the launch of Goose Island Beer, to Costco’s massive success in China, to specialized campaigns for National Instruments – we recommend the right channels and develop compelling content for nationwide campaigns.
The Brandigo team have won international awards recognizing the quality of the work we have done for our clients, including traditional media and PR, innovative and creative activations, and the smart use of digital and marketing technology. Our communications services focus on the China market, led by our team in Shanghai.
We help solve some of these questions:
– How can I build brand awareness with our target customers in China?
– How do I launch a new brand in China?
– How do I build sales leads in my complex industry?
– How can I build a content program that is on-brand but localized for China?
– How can I adapt my international marketing communications program for China?
– How can we build a successful WeChat program?
Our Service include:
– Fully integrated China marketing & communications
– Social media marketing (WeChat & Weibo)
– Digital marketing
– Content marketing
– Stakeholder relations & PR
– Brand localization for China
– Account based marketing
Food is Great (UK Department for International Trade)
Promoting Great Britian’s most popular F&B products to Chinese consumers.READ MORE>
Promoting cutting-edge screen technology to mobile phone manufactures.READ MORE>
Getting Chinese semiconductor test engineers excited for world-class products and services.READ MORE>